Examination Entry

Taught course students:  It is your responsibility to enter for your University examinations. More detailed information on Examination Entry can be found on the University website.

Withdrawal from your Course or Examinations

If for any reason you need to withdraw from your examinations please contact the Tutor for Graduates and the Deputy Academic Registrar.

If you are considering withdrawing from your course, please speak to the Tutor for Graduates or your College Advisor as soon as possible. They will be able to advise you about the most appropriate course of action, whether for example a temporary suspension would be advisable in the first instance, and whether the College can do more to support you. Please be aware that it is not possible to withdraw from examinations after the conclusion of your last paper or by the time a dissertation or other written material is due, whichever is later.


More information about assessment submissions can be found online on the University website. It contains useful information on such matters as extensions, and late submissions.