The mission of Lady Margaret Hall is to benefit society by the advancement of knowledge and understanding through excellence in education and research as a College of the University of Oxford.
- Providing a collegiate educational experience that is the best of its kind in the world
- Excellence in undergraduate and postgraduate education
- Supporting innovative research throughout the LMH academic community
- Completing the LMH site masterplan
- Developing all human and financial resources, facilities, and services
- Supporting equality, diversity, and fairness
- Inspiring the LMH community worldwide
- Careful and responsive governance
Strategic Plan 2010 - 2015
In July 2010 the Governing Body of LMH reviewed the College's strategic plan which states its core mission, its objectives and aims and its strategy for achieving them. A pdf version of LMH 2010-2015 Vision and Strategy is available for download. The College is currently working on a new strategic plan.
Document formats and fees
Printed versions of all documents produced by Lady Margaret Hall and referred to on this page are available. A fee may be charged.