Application materials for the academic year 2019-2020 are now available for downloading:
- 2019-2020 Visiting Student Application Form
- Tutorial requests form
- Tutorial requests form for Computer Science, Economics and Physics
- Supporting statement form
- Visiting Student Application Guidance Notes
- Economics open-book exercise (Economics candidates only)*
Please scroll down for information on the subjects offered at LMH
Our application process is now open. The final application deadline for all modes of attendance, including full year, extended Michaelmas term, and Hilary-Trinity term is Monday 28th January 2019. Please consult the guidance notes provided carefully when completing your application.
* All Economics candidates must complete an open-book exercise, to be submitted with their application. This will be available for downloading from this page shortly. Please click here if you wish to be notified when it becomes available.
**Take a look at the information about our Extended Michaelmas term programme (September to December), designed for students who cannot attend Oxford for an entire academic year but wish to gain the equivalent of a full semester's credit at their home institution.**
The LMH Visiting Student Programme works in partnership with various university and college Study Abroad offices and university consortiums. We currently have links with the following institutions:
- American University
- Brown University
- Columbia University
- Cornell University
- George Mason University
- Haverford College
- Pomona College
- Smith College
- Swarthmore College
- The University of Pennsylvania
- The University of Richmond
- The University of South Carolina (Darla Moore School of Business)
- Vassar College
- Wellesley College
- Wesleyan University
- Wheaton College
- William Jewell College
We do not limit our applications to institutions with whom we already have agreements in place. If your institution does not currently have an established agreement with us, you may still apply through your Study Abroad office, and if your application is accepted, we will work to establish an agreement with your institution.
It is also possible to apply through IFSA-Butler and Arcadia.
If you have any questions please contact the Visiting Student Administrator.
Have a question? Check our Frequently Asked Questions area.