LMH accommodates its graduate students in single study bedrooms at our main site in North Oxford. With more than 10 acres of beautiful grounds and excellent facilities, this is definitely a treat! For 2020/21 LMH will also be offering some off-site rooms to graduates through the College’s leased private accommodation in other areas of Oxford.
- Many of our Graduate rooms are located in our Clore Graduate Centre opened in 2016, with en-suite facilities and adjacent to the new Middle (Graduate) Common Room - the MCR.
- Other Graduate accommodation is available in historic buildings across the college site
- Our Graduate rooms are offered at four price bands, dependent on the room size and facilities. These currently range from around £116 per week to £163 per week.
- Our standard Graduate agreements run for 39 weeks, enabling you to stay in College continuously through term-time and vacations. Students have the option to extend their agreements over the summer period for up to 51 weeks in total.
- Several members of our Middle Common Room Committee are automatically entitled to College accommodation.