Apply to be a helper on the first-ever LMH Green Giving Day! On the giving day we'll be raising money from alumni for sustainability projects at LMH.
We're looking for 2-3 students to undertake a few hours of paid work during the Giving Day, which is taking place 13-14 November. You will be responsible for recording short thank you videos for alumni who give to the Giving Day. We are looking for people who:
- Are enthusiastic, upbeat, and outgoing
- Care about sustainability
- Understand the importance of alumni donations to the future of LMH
Total working hours will depend on how many gifts there are to be thanked, but a rough guide is:
- 09 or 10 Nov (TBC): 1 hour paid training online
- 13 Nov: 1 hour recording thank you videos from a private meeting room in College
- 14 Nov: 2 hours
- 15 Nov: 1 hour
Shift times are negotiable but will generally be between 12pm-6pm each day. You will need your own laptop with access to a web browser (not Safari), and a webcam and mic. If you don't have a webcam or mic we can provide one for you.
Rate of pay: £12.72/hr
There is no closing date for this position, but applications will be assessed from Monday 06 Nov onwards.
Email Sarah Jones in the Development Office with any questions.