We offer accommodation to more than half our first year Graduate students. Unlike many other colleges, our Graduate accommodation is located in the main college site. With more than 10 acres of beautiful grounds and excellent facilities, this is definitely a treat!
- About half of our Graduate rooms are located in our Clore Graduate Centre and Donald Fothergill buildings opened in 2016, with en-suite facilities and adjacent to the new Graduate Common Room.
- Other Graduate accommodation is available in historic buildings across the college site
- Our Graduate rooms are offered at four price bands, dependent on the room size and facilities. These currently range from just over £100 per week to £145 per week.
- Our standard Graduate agreements run for 39 weeks, enabling you to stay in College continuously through term-time and vacations. Students have the option to extend their agreements over the summer period for up to 51 weeks in total.
- LMH scholarship holders and some members of our Graduate common room (MCR) Committee are automatically entitled to College accommodation.